Monday, December 05, 2005

The Waiting Game

7 Days. AHHHHHHHHGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!
The suspense is driving me crazy! Only 7 Days till I find out BOY or Girl. I go more and more crazy with anticipation each day that passes. I don't know how all those women did it, for all those years, not knowing what was going to come out until it came out. I feel I may have a love/hate relationship with todays technology. I wonder if it was easier not even having the option of knowing......................7 days! 7 days! 7 days! AHHHHHHGGGGGGHHHH!

1 comment:

britt6 said...

Hey girl!!! I'am guessing that you will have.......A BABY!!! Good Guess, Huh! Ha-Ha. Will hey it's me Brittany, give me a call sometime or e-mail or better yet check out the stupid blog I just started today at www. strangesmell.blogspot.com. All's I can say about my blog is that I was bored and had nowhere or nobody to turn to and so......I told the hilarious truth.