
Today Mom, Putter, and I went and got a Christmas tree. It's perfect, it's small and just right for us. We picked a Grand Fir. We went to Target and bought new decorations for our tree. We decorated it with white, silver, and purple. We picked the perfect tree topper, a silver star with erridecant beads. It's soooooooo pretty! I love the smell of a christmas tree, it's wonderfull. I am excited for the first time about Christmas in years. I think it's because I am home and not somewhere else. And not to mention next years Christmas will be so much fun with the new little one! Yeah! I will get to experience the holidays in a whole new way with my child. I'm excited for my Mom too! I love that she is so anxious to be a granny and start new awesome traditions with our little family.



1 comment:
Your tree looks Wonderful! Ok, now I can't wait either!
Post a Comment